Taco Bell - 7424 Brookpark Rd

Mexican, Fast Food, Tex-Mex

Hours:
7424 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland
(216) 741-0024
Menu

Ratings

Tips

Reviews for Taco Bell

Every time I come to this location, items are missing from my order and on occasion I receive the wrong order entirely. Don't bother ordering any extra sides because you won't get them there. Today I ordered a triple double crunch wrap box. Substituted the cinnamon twists for nachos and cheese with an extra side of cheese. When I got home my nachos were pretty much all crushed, there wasn't any cheese sauce in my box and I was given a regular crunch wrap instead of the one advertised...read full review

No matter what time I go there is always a line due to it not being fast food..I wait in like for thirty minutes for four cars which sometimes only order a drink or like three things. Once you get to order your food they rush you to complete it.

This one is hit or miss 35% of the time they are on point the other 65% not so much but they get the full 3 stars because after you wait 15 to 35 min (the 15 min wait I was literally the only customer there and they still got my order wrong gave me a hard taco for a cheesey burrito) and if they actually get your order right the food is normally tasty enough it's worth the hassle. Maybe they take so long because it's all fresh so it taste better than other taco bell's.

More Reviews(53)

Hours

Monday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Tuesday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Wednesday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Thursday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Saturday 7:00 am - 5:00 am
Sunday 7:00 am - 5:00 am

Menu

#New | #Breakfast | #Deals-and-combos | #Specialties | #Tacos | #Burritos | #Quesadillas | #Nachos | #Dollar-cravings | #Sweets | #Sides | #Drinks | #Power-menu | #Party-packs | #Vegetarian

New

Double Chalupa 580 $3.59
Spicy Double Chalupa 590 $3.59
Double Chalupa Box 920-1200 $5.00
Green Apple Freeze 130-170 $2.39
Beefy Crunch Burrito Duo 430-710 $2.00
Beefy Crunch Burrito 430 $1.49

Breakfast

Breakfast Crunchwrap® 660 $2.69
View Entire Menu

About Taco Bell

Once Taco Bell was born, it took off quickly, probably because everyone knows that tacos are delicious. The initial menu was much simpler, but nowadays, you can expect to find even more than the tacos you love. Burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and more are always available. Everyone has a favorite Taco Bell item. Nachos Bellgrande are hugely popular due to the copious amounts of cheese oozing over the top of meat-covered nachos. Gorditas are great for those who can't choose between crunchy shells or soft shells. The Doritos Locos tacos are also incredibly popular, taking a regular taco and serving it in a crunchy shell flavored of Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch Doritos. Taco Bell also creates new and exciting offerings that are usually only offered seasonally. Steakhouse Nachos and Burritos are one of the latest new entries to the menu. Plus, Taco Bell allows you to customize your items so that you can have them the way you want them. Chicken soft tacos with guacamole, sour cream and red sauce? Go for it! If you're craving a good breakfast, Taco Bell also launched a breakfast menu with Grilled Breakfast Burritos and Breakfast Crunchwraps, to name a few. Add a side of hash browns and you'll totally Live Mas when you drive-thru or dine in at Taco Bell today!