Arinell Pizza

Pizza

Hours:
2109 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
(510) 841-4035

Ratings

Take-Out/Delivery Options

Tips

Reviews for Arinell Pizza

Favorite pizza in the bay for sure. Hands down New York style thin crust. If you get a pie or even by the slice it's pretty hard to beat. Me and my Girl Friend find ourselves here probably once a week. I recommend you start doing the same if you're a pizza lover like me. Oh and Also awesome service

Pizza so good I don't mind the extremely rude and disappointing customer service. Easy 60% of the times I've been there someone is rude or something weird happens with my order. The other 40% I'm left indifferent regarding the customer service. There is a guy who is nice though and always down to help you out. I was carrying a book so didn't want to get grease on it so asked and paid for a box ($0.50, no biggie). Once the slice came out and the nice guy went to give me the box...read full review

Hands down the best slice in Berkeley. Coming from the East coast, I looked for many months trying Artichokes, Sliver, Abes, and Seniores, but they can't even close to the pizza here. Thin crust that's crispy on the bottom but chewy in the middle, and light layer of sauce, and melty cheese give this place 5 stars. It would be groundbreaking if they could open a location closer to campus (and possibly replace artichokes)

More Reviews(118)

Hours

Monday 11AM - 9PM
Tuesday 11AM - 9PM
Wednesday 11AM - 9PM
Thursday 11AM - 9PM
Friday 11AM - 10PM
Saturday 11AM - 10PM
Sunday 12 - 9PM

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.

Menu