Southern Spice

$$ • Indian, Coffee, Tea

Hours:
3850 Barranca Pkwy Suite O, Irvine
(949) 679-6914

Ratings

Take-Out/Delivery Options

Tips

Reviews for Southern Spice

My experience with Southern Spice so far has been great. Mostly i love their briyani's where most restaurant does injustices to the Label Briyani by providing us with the pulav with meats and shamefully labeling as briyani. when ever i order food for delivery at Friday evening my fingers are crossed at the delivery time. because of the frustration late delivery i went to the stores in Friday to order in store and learn why they are delaying my food. wow i am amazed to find a lot...read full review
Very poor customer service. I called to confirm my order and the lady who answered my call, indicated I should press one to place an order and hung up. I called back again and she hung up the phone on me once more. Since, I had already placed my order through door dash and couldn’t cancel, I needed to speak with someone. The third time, I asked to speak with a manager and she confirmed, that she is the manager. Totally dismissed my concerns and didn’t seem like she cared,...read full review

2 stars because the food is not bad. But the service is horrible, 80% of the staff is extremely rude. The other 20% just regular rude, I used to put up with it because I liked the lunch thali. But they don't do that anymore and still ruder then ever.Stay away, so many better spots in Irvine.

More Reviews(239)

Hours

Monday 11:30AM - 2:30PM
5 - 9:30PM
Tuesday 11:30AM - 2:30PM
5 - 9:30PM
Wednesday 11:30AM - 2:30PM
5 - 9:30PM
Thursday 11:30AM - 2:30PM
5 - 9:30PM
Friday 11:30AM - 2:30PM
5 - 10:15PM
Saturday 11:30AM - 3PM
5 - 10:15PM
Sunday 11:30AM - 3PM
5 - 9:15PM

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.