Five Guys

$ • Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Burgers, Fast Food

Hours:
1551 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst
(716) 424-0129

Ratings

Take-Out/Delivery Options

Tips

Reviews for Five Guys

Burger was humongous. I thought they made a mistake when there was two burger patties in it but that's just how they come. My recommendation is get a small fry. They large fry is 5 bucks and is like it's own meal. It's also a bit over 20 bucks for a burger and a large fry. So I mean if you are willing to spend that kind of money I think it's worth it.

First time here, arrived at 5 guys because another burger restaurant had a long wait due to unable to hire adequate staff as people are being paid more to stay home. Glad we took a chance, the burger was cooked to order with delicious toppings and the fries were hand cut and hot out of the fryer. I'd definitely come again

Let me start off by saying five guys at other (out of state locations) was one of my wife's and my favorites spots for a quick burger. This particular one, in my opinion, is too expensive to justify the mediocre food we usually receive. We haven't been back here in months because we never know what to expect. 20% of the time the food is awesome. The fries are cooked correctly, the lettuce isn't brown and the tomatoes look like they just came from a garden on site. The other 80%...read full review

More Reviews(146)

Hours

Monday 11AM - 10PM
Tuesday 11AM - 10PM
Wednesday 11AM - 10PM
Thursday 11AM - 10PM
Friday 11AM - 10PM
Saturday 11AM - 10PM
Sunday 11AM - 10PM

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.