Taco Bell in Parma

Taco Bell - 1075 W Pleasant Valley Rd

Rating: 3.3 - 56 Votes

1075 W Pleasant Valley Rd, Parma OH 44134
(440) 885-8226

Wadsworth Taco Bell typically slower overall but also tastes fresher. Iâ??ll take an extra couple minutes waiting for the different freshness. Staff is unusually friendly compared to most fast food and generous on the sauce. Iâ??m a fan Wadsworth TB!

Taco Bell - 5780 Broadview Rd

Rating: 2.6 - 60 Votes

5780 Broadview Rd, Parma OH 44134
(216) 459-1894

As far as Taco Bell's go I am glad I live by this one. The service is always fast and the food is always fresh / hot, the only thing is sometimes the drive through line is so backed up it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, but if the dining area is still open it seems society is lazy as there is no line...read more

Taco Bell - 7475 Day Dr

Rating: 2.3 - 52 Votes

7475 Day Dr, Parma OH 44129
(440) 886-6692

85% of the time, this particular Taco Bell is fantastic, especially in the morning. The other 15% of the time, it feels like they're making it up as they go along. Not quite fantastic.

Taco Bell
Taco Bell

Taco Bell in The Nearby Cities

Taco Bell Parma Heights 6698 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights

Taco Bell Cleveland 8 locations

Taco Bell Brook Park 14701 Snow Rd, Brook Park